Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Different Frame of Mind

It's the first Saturday since I've been back in the city. If there's one thing I've struggled with more than anything here, it's been my perspective on time. Weeks, weekends, months, and even days seemed to have been so elusive yet so real and true. I now have eight weeks left of school. I feel like I can't quite comprehend it. I know it's not that long, however, once I have four, maybe even five weeks left I'll be in better shape to get my head around it. Five just because it's so close to four. And four to three and three to two and two to one. That'll be crazy. I know I've had this come up before, but this countdown is second only to one other countdown that I still can't comprehend, partly because the school countdown is still so much in the way.

No comments: